beyedynamic products are designed and manufactured to the highest standards and deliver high-quality performance.
If you encounter any difficulties while using your product, we recommend that you first consult the user manual or the information in the support section of this website, where (depending on the product type) you may find a downloadable user manual, frequently asked questions.
In the unlikely event of a failure of the product, beyerdynamic will arrange for your product to be serviced, free-of-charge when you inform us of the defect within the warranty period, provided that the product was used in accordance with the user manual.
The warranty period starts on the date of purchase as stated on your proof-of-purchase.
As per our service policy, customer need to bear shipping charges while sending their product to our service centre for warranty claim, and we will bear courier charges when sending your product back to you after testing/repairing/replacement.
Where a repair is not possible or not commercially viable, beyerdynamic may replace the product with same product or a new product of similar functionality. After a repair, firmware upgrade or replacement the warranty period will continue from the date of the original purchase.
In some cases, product becomes obsolete, a suitable replacement will be offered based upon the features.
What is excluded?
The warranty does not cover consequential damages nor compensation for activities done by yourself.
The warranty excludes, or does not apply:
- If the proof-of-purchase has been altered.
- If the model number, serial number on the product has been altered.
- If repairs or product modifications have been carried out by unauthorized service organizations or persons.
- If the defect is caused by abuse of the product or by environmental conditions that are not in conformance with the user manual of the product.
- If the defect is caused by connecting peripherals, additional equipment or accessories other than those recommended in the user manual.
- If the unit has been damaged, including but not limited to damage by animals, lightning, abnormal voltage, fire, natural disaster, or water.
- Rechargeable and disposable batteries (the life of battery also depends on the frequency of use)
In order to avoid unnecessary inconvenience, we advise you to read the user manual carefully and/or consult the support section of this web site before contacting beyerdynamic. To obtain service within the warranty period please contact the beyerdynamic service centre via one of the contact methods indicated on the web site.
To be able to help you efficiently when you contact beyerdynamic please have available:
- The product type- or model number.
- The proof-of-purchase (e.g. original invoice) indicating the date of purchase, dealer name and model number of the product.
The warranty period for the product categories mentioned in the heading of this document is 24 months (2 years) from the date of invoice.